Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tattoo swappy goodness

So, I joined the tattoo swap on Craftster (one of my favorite places on Earth! If you haven't checked it out, you should. www.craftster.org) Here are the goodies that I made amyracinrose. I really hope she likes them. I had so much fun making everything.


First, an iron on shirt-pretty simple and really doesn't need an explanation.

Second, a Sublime Stitching tattoo pin up pillow. I need to take a better picture, but there is some beading on there and it says "cutie" in the heart. She loves "candy" colors so I did them in pinks and blues.
This last one is of resin coasters. The images are fabric and they are resined over. I was a little worried about how dark they turned out but I really like them. I'm thinking I might make a set for myself.

No comments: