Saturday, May 31, 2008

Last day of the month

Well, I tried blogging everyday this month and unfortunately missed a few days. I'm gonna try again in July when things settle down. I did however become a vegetarian this month and I will probably stick with it. I will probably eat fish (so I'll be a pescitarian-or however you spell it) but stay away from animals with 2 or 4 legs. Making the connections from the hamburger patty to the cow really hit home for me. I am now involved in several animal rights organizations. I am also planning on destressing my life more by just working at the crisis line. Being an advocate for survivors is my passion and I love it so much. I know that's where my heart is. Now if I can just figure out a way to enjoy life and relax, everything will be fine. Have you ever just felt like you don't deserve the happiness? Maybe I should add that to my 101 list. Enjoy happiness.

1 comment:

sewitsforyou said...

Hello my friend! You will do well in whateverendeavors you encounter. I guess that kinda of sounds like a fortune cookie huh? Miss you!