Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Pin up girl and other ramblings.


So, I am going to try this "blog a day" thing again. I hope I can do it. I have a lot of material for the next few days.
First off, I just finished this totebag for the craftster 50's B movie swap. I think I might add some more stuff to her but I'm not sure. Not my best but I still like her. She is inspired from the movie Beach Blanket Bingo. I got the image from a rubber stamp from Asta stamps.

Today was my first day not working with abusers. It was such a wonderful day. I got up, ate strawberries and chocolate chip waffles, walked the dogs, had lunch with a few old co-workers and then came to work at the crisis line. It was an amazing first day. I loved being at home with the puppers and have all sorts of projects I can't wait to complete. I am so happy right now.

2 comments:

Katie Kutthroat said...

i really love this one.. you did a wonderful job lady <3

sewitsforyou said...

Happy is good. Enjoy it, you deserve it.