Sunday, November 2, 2008

Just me rambling...

Life is finally settling back down after crazy work stuff, Halloween and putting the house back together. I got to spend Halloween with some awesome peeps. We went and saw Mark play then went on a graveyard tour. It was really cool! I'm so glad that I felt better and could go. Other than that-I've just been concentrating on making lots of stuff and gearing up for the holidays. I LOVE Christmas as much as I love Halloween so even though I know I have two months, I still get excited.

Things I am loving right now:
Mark
my puppers
My friends-Kelsey and Hillary have been keeping me sane. You guys are amazing!
Busby Berkley movies
Christmas crafting

5 comments:

KelseyP said...

I <3 you. I would have no crafty hobbies or Halloween adventures without you! Craft night soon? I have about 10 tea towels to stitch for presents. I gotta get workin.

Rachel said...

i used to HATE xmas..i blame it on working at a year round xmas store for 3 years. my husband loves it though & i think his excitement has rubbed off on me because i'm already excited for xmas!

Brook said...

graveyard tour!!! COOL! I go to movies in the hollywood cemetary during summer... its so cool!

sewitsforyou said...

and you love me too!!! I am glad things are calming down. I have been dying to go on a ghost tour with Dan..

I am getting my holiday goodies ready fro you...hmm it's a surprise. I am doing the tea towel tour in Jan with lily we need to do one again too.

Miss you!
xo
me

AlwaysInspired said...

Tag your it!
http://inspiringadventuresofalwaysinspired.blogspot.com/2008/11/ive-been-tagged.html