Friday, December 25, 2009

Feel Good Friday!

For this very special Feel Good Friday I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. May your day be filled with peace, joy and love. May today and everyday find you with love, tolerance and respect for your fellow person. My Christmas wish for you is very simple. Good food, a wonderful family and smiles for everyone.
I am so blessed to have all of you in my life.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna watch A Christmas story for the 15 time today and crash from my sugar high!

Love from the Pedersen household
Pam, Mark, Lola, Jujube and Pete

2 comments:

spotted dog farm said...

happy christmas to all of you!!

Becky said...

Merry Christmas to you too, Pam..and I couldn't have said it better myself re. the love, tolerance etc.
Thanks for being an inspiration. x o