Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Paddy's Day!

Happy St. Paddy's day to everyone! I hope you guys are wearing green-if not-here comes a big ol' pinch!

I first want to that Sweets4ever for making such awesome banners and to let everyone know that she won the contest and you will be seeing her banners as well as some I am making myself in rotation. If you still want to make one and practice your graphic design skills-do it! I'll throw it up on the old blog (okay, that sounded totally gross!)

Next, just a little FYI that I will be revamping the blog just a tad and making it bigger and better so watch this space for awesomeness!

And last but not least-if you are going to partake in festivities today/tonight. BE CAREFUL! No one wants to see you in the slammer or worst the morgue. I want to see all your beautiful faces enjoying my silly antics.


May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Nooooooo! Not MORE awesomeness! I can't take it!!!!!!