Wednesday, May 9, 2012

And That's The Tooth!


Okay, okay...first off, I want to apologize for being gone for a few days. I had a bum tooth which turned into a tear in my sinus (I know! I cringed too when it happened!) and then a sinus infection. Needless to say, it has put me out of commission for a few days but I am beginning to feel better and I'm on the road to recovery. Here are a few things I've noticed while being down for the count.

When you talk about noses, eyes, teeth or fingernails being hurt, people cringe. Those parts of the body should never ever get hurt.

Stitches that involve the inside of your mouth are freaky and do not dissolve in a short amount of time

Ice cream, puppy kisses,  and OMP hugs make everything better...especially ice cream

OMP scowls when you say you like ice cream better than his hugs

OMP has never had red velvet ice cream so what does he know

Betty Crocker makes a cotton candy frosting. That has nothing to do with being sick but I want some

Not being able to bend down, blow your nose or drink from a straw is a lot harder than you would imagine

I can give up my straw for two to three weeks but they will never take away my tiny umbrella or lime wedge

I love you guys so much for putting up with this silly posts and sticking around while I've been out of  it

Finally, I wrote this without the help of painkillers, maybe I should have taken them

3 comments:

Christina said...

Ouch! I hope you heal quickly!!

sharnymcclarny said...

I missed you Pam but feel your pain. Really! Got a tooth extraction last week and it jarred the tooth next to it and damn it hurts!!!

LimeRiot said...

I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this, Pam. I know it's been hard but you've remained so positive (and brave!!). I know that will help you heal even faster! Sending good healhty vibes your way. Big hugs!