Thursday, June 7, 2012

Gotta Love the Pops

Guess what's coming up next week? If you said my birthday, then you get a big smooch! If you said Father' Day, well, I guess you're right too. I mean, I have to celebrate one of the people involved in me being here. Without my dad, I wouldn't have a fab birthday to celebrate!

I teamed up with Craftster to do this awesome Father's Day video. Look at what radical cool stuffs you can make your pops!



 I love this evil looking octopus...so cool and creepy.

Maybe dad isn't into an evil octopus, he could like dinos. Gotcha covered!



Okay, I'll admit that the crab is staying with me for my tropical backyard. How great would this look in  a beach house?



2 comments:

Leah said...

This is al kinds of awesome. I really like the octopus. :)

AlwaysInspired said...

These are so great! I need to get some animals to make one for Avinell's bedroom! I wonder if I can find a hamster! LOL You look smashing in the video too!