Thursday, January 31, 2013

Sweetheart Bib Necklace

Okay, I'll admit it, I am just giddy with myself. I tried a new craft and I love the way it turned out!

I had pinned this necklace and just fell in love with it. I had to have it! The instructions were SO easy that I gave it a try. I used glass beads instead of acrlyic and my beads and chain were slightly bigger. The necklace is also a little shorter.

Beaded necklace I made


And a close up of the necklace
Close up of beaded necklace

I can't believe it I did it! I am so making more of these!


Check out Tatertots and Jello for the tutorial. Also, head over to My Girlish Whims for other awesome and super easy tutorials!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my Gosh, You absolutely take my breath away every time I see you! You are such a beautiful woman! And your necklace is very glamorously funky. I love the construction! I have seen necklaces like this all in black, very Goth, but these beads add a whole new dimension.
You had me laughing with your Scrappy Dog Sunday! I love Scrappy Dog Sunday! He's so darn cute and scrappy!
Please, send me to the cupcake link. Oh my gosh, I have got to get on this stitching wagon. May I share it on my blog? There just aren't enough hours in my day to make all I want, but I will find time for this!
Enjoy your weekend, you always make my day to see you have visited! E