Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy

Someone once told me that idle hands are the devil's workshop. If that's the case, I've got nothing to worry about because I have been super duper busy.

First, I just finished up another Craftster Quickie. This time I made corn starch clay. It was pretty cool! I love the white porcelain look of it. 

Second, I've been stitching like a mad woman. I've been picking little projects that I can do while watching movies or TV.

First, a group of cuties with pups!
Girl in bath

girl and pup embroidery

Blonde with dog

Yep, I was totally singing the Wonder Woman theme when I did this one last night.
Pixel Wonder Woman


If that wasn't enough, I had to do a beach scene to get me in the mood for summer!
Woody wagon

Sunbathing beauty

beach chair


Whew! June was way too busy! I need a vacation! Who am I kidding, stitching and crafting are my vacation! 

3 comments:

Susan at TheBoredZombie.com said...

They are lovely! I so heart your patterns. Thanks for sharing!

LimeRiot said...

I love love love my new doxie tea towels :). You are truly a stitching goddess, Pam!

Lisa said...

That's a lot of stitching, lady! And some dang fine stitchin' it is, too! Busy is right! I love the clay video, I've been wanting to make one of those little bowls with a doily pressed in to it, maybe I'll just have to give it a chance! Oxo!