Thursday, July 31, 2014

Tute Thursday: Mounted Jar Vases



Have you succumbed to the mason jar craze that has been going around for a few years? I can't help myself, I love them. They are so easy to dress up and give even the hardcore city girl a bit of country without getting hayseed in her hairdo. 




Thanks to Craftster.org I was able to feed my mason jar obsession by creating a tutorial for Mounted Jar Vases. I can not believe how easy these vases are to make. You can add just about anything to them, from herbs to flowers. I have these on our shed outside wall to add a little country to Playa de Pedersen. I think in the winter, I will fill them with herbs and have an indoor herb garden.



Check out this video, as well as other Craftster videos on their Youtube channel. 



No comments: