Sunday, May 2, 2010

Scrappy Dog Sunday!

I have three little dogs. The girls are my vicious  hunters. They can catch a mouse, hunt a bird and basically make sure that our yard is free of varmints..... then there's Pete-our boy Min Pin.

Pete lives in his own world. There's not a lot that goes on his world. He has mastered the art of being a gentleman of leisure. 

Some people say to let sleeping dogs lie - but I just can't resist tickling the belly.

Oh! I'm sorry, did I interrupt your nap? Sorry Pete - didn't mean to harsh your mellow.

I expect Pete to yell at me that there is a beverage here in his best Jeffrey Lebowski voice.

I think I want to live in Pete's world. Wonder if there is a vacancy.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Too funny! Min Pins rawk!

Hello there! My name is June said...

"harsh your mellow" ...please tell me I've heard Pauly Shore say that sometime somewhere!

These photos are great! I love the one of the belly...such awesome detail on the hairs!

Happy scrappy Sunday!