Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tie One On Tuesday

Man, I am TIRED! I can't believe that I am so tired that I don't want even mix up a cocktail. Where's OMP at? Mama needs a cocktail. Oh OMP? Hello! Dang! He's no where to be found-I'm sure he's hiding out in the basement. I guess I will just have to move my butt off the couch and mix something up myself.

Let's see....I need something to wake me up...

Oh my goodness! Does this bring back the days when I could stay up all hours of the night and not worry about only have two hours of sleep.

Flori's Hot Tub Heaven
1 oz peppermint schnapps (does this bring back memories of high school and college)
1 oz amaretto
3 oz Irish cream
3 oz coffee
Add in order from light to heavy finishing with coffee. No mixing required.


Whew, I think I need a chaser after that drink. Something to take the peppermint taste out of my mouth.

Coffee Chaser
1/2 oz coffee liqueur
1/2 oz orange liqueur
5 oz hot black coffee
1 1/2 oz whipped cream
1 tsp sugar
Pour coffee and liquor into an Irish coffee cup and sweeten to taste. Gently float the cream on top

 Ahh....that's much better, but now I'm all hopped up on coffee! One more cocktail to calm me down and put me to sleep. Let's see...aww, forget it! Just give me a bottle of 3 buck Chuck and I'm off to bed. Until next week my cocktail campers....zzzzzzzzzzzz.........

3 comments:

schinders said...

when we portland-meetup, you must mix libations!

Brook said...

ive always been weary of coffee and booze... but i did try a chocolate cake shot and I think it has something like that in it and its DELISH!!!!!! taste just like CAKE!

Becky said...

Now I am sure you never drank before you were of legal age right? Cause I didn't [dodges yet another bolt of lightening!]

These look yummy!