Saturday, May 23, 2009

A tribute

I wanted to thank everyone for all of the warm thoughts after Kato passing away. The cards, emails and posts really helped us through a rough time. I wanted to share a beautiful pillow that some of the moderators from Craftster had made for Mark and I. Here's the picture that inspired the pillow.



And here is the pillow.


Can you believe how amazing it is? Thank you again from the bottom of my heart. I also want to acknowledge the person that made it. The person is mybonnie on etsy and her store is called Handmade by Bonnie. She does beautiful work. Go check her out-you will not be disappointed.

I have been having lots of adventures lately as well as getting some stitching done, so stay tune for the details.

3 comments:

KelseyP said...

That is gorgeous... what a nice way to remember the old guy.

Rachel said...

That is an amazing pillow...how thoughtful :)

sewitsforyou said...

that pillow is gorgeous. That was so nice of the mods to do that for you..I am glad you are doing better.

Miss you