Sunday, September 27, 2009

Scrappy Dog Sunday!



Budgie, Budgie, Budgie! Is it possible for one little dog to have such a big personality? I say YES! I love how this little man can charm the pants off of you one minute and then be all grumpy old man the next (I'm sure when he barks, he is saying, "GET OFF MY LAWN!").

I thought Budgie was a bird, but you're a dog...care to explain?

It's not because I'm flighty, that's for sure! I'm named after a guy (Budgie the drummer from Siouxsie and the Banshees, my dad's favorite band) who was named after the birds. We look a lot alike, don't you think? It's the blond mane and big eyes.


You are the tiki scrappy dog ambassador, what's your favorite drink?
Whatever drink my mom or dad has is my favorite! But I like a Three Dots and a Dash , because I like honey a lot. I sneak a little drink from the glass whenever mom leaves her drink unattended. I don't like beer at all, I am strictly a cocktail dog.


Your favorite outfit?
I like my red sweater the best in the wintertime. Otherwise, a little sailor collar is a nice touch, subtle and classic just like me!

 


I have also been known to dress up when filled with the Christmas spirit:




Your favorite thing to do during the day is?
Sleep! I have my fancy bed and the blanket my mom knitted for me. I don’t mind that it is pink; I am manly enough to handle a pink blanket


When life hands you lemons you.....
Put them in a cocktail! If you’re speaking metaphorically, I believe in making the best of any situation. In fact, there is a short documentary about my life philosophy and how I was able to turn my life around from bad to good:



Oh my goodness! Is everyone else crying at that video? I am so glad that Budgie turned his life around and has a good family now. Not only is Budgie a fashion icon but he is also an inspiration to all of us. Thanks Budgie for making the world a better place.

3 comments:

AlwaysInspired said...

Oh Budgie, your little bug eyes make me smile!

Brook said...

hahahah hes so cute!!! you should interview the craft pig. she has a english bulldog named miss gladys. www.thecraftpig.blogspot.com

Nicole Follow the White Bunny said...

aaawh, poor tyke, lucky budgie (and what a fine choice of name that is!)