Friday, November 20, 2009

Feel Good Friday!

How's everybody doing out there? I can't hear you? Ahh,,mixed reviews...not good. Well hopefully I can turn that around and give you a little something to make you smile and laugh.


Are you looking for the perfect gift this year but your dollar is stretched a little thin and you only have a few minutes out of your busy day to whip something up? Well never fear! Craftster has got the perfect thing for you. They have a channel on youtube now and it stars yours truly! I will show you how to make cute inexpensive gifts in 5 minutes. Head on over and give me your best 5 star rating! We will be adding more as the weeks fly by.



It's no secret that I LOVE the movie The Christmas Story (we will be talking about my love for this movie later) and this ornament by batzie09 is just too much! It is adorable and makes me happy beyond belief. 



Need something to warm those bones on a chilly night? If you haven't yet-check out Adagio Teas online. They have every type of tea you can imagine! As an added bonus, they have campaigns to give back to communities. It's a win-win situation. You get amazing tea and help the world. How cool is that!



I have been on a Roald Dahl kick lately and with Fantastic Mr. Fox coming out I wanted to revisit my love of Dahl's books. One of my all time favorite books is James and The Giant Peach. I loved Peaches when I was a kid and thought how wonderful it would be to live in a peach and just grab a little bite when I wanted to. To this day when I think of that book my mouth waters for fresh peaches. Silly I know, but such a vivid childhood memory. He has done other great books such as Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Matilda, and The Witches.





Could this little guy be any cuter. Baby fuzz!  It's killing me!

Okay, now let's try this again. How's everybody doing out there? Aww yeah-much better! Glad I could lift your spirits, brighten you day so to speak, put a little spring in your step.Just doing my job! Have a great weekend everybody!

A day without laughter is a day wasted.
Charlie Chaplin

3 comments:

Brook said...

yay finally the videos are up!! you are just as cute as I remembered!

Megan said...

I LOVE the Ralphie ornament! SOOO fun!

Bascom Hogue said...

Well, I could live here at your blog. It is a world I like.