Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tie One On Tuesday



Sometimes having a nice glass of wine is just what the doctor ordered after a long day of dealing with the world. You want something with a nice taste but you don't want to blow all of your mad dollars bills. Don't worry, I've got you covered with a few tasty and cheap bottles of wine. 


House Wine Chardonnay
I am a fan of local spirits and this House Wine is made in the Pacific Northwest. It has nice hints of citrus (grapefruit, hint of lemon) with small undertones of vanilla. It is a very crisp wine and goes great with summer foods and seafood.  This wine is a great price at 10.00


Paringa Shiraz
I am a huge fan of a Shiraz. I absolutely love the subtle sweet candy taste to it. Paringa's Shiraz has a cherry, oak chocolate taste to it. It is perfect for the cold rainy nights, reading or stitching by the fire. This wine is another nice cheapy surprise at 10.00 a bottle. 


Wilson Creek Almond Champagne
You guys KNOW I need to get my champagne on. I LOVE it! It really is good for the soul, but mama does not want to break the bank while drinking it. I discovered the most intoxicating champagne that is also from the west coast, Wilson Creek Almond Champagne. I am not going to lie to you-a glass of this with a little slice of peach and you will be in HEAVEN! While the taste is heavenly, the price will keep your feet on the ground at around 12.00. 



 These are just a few inexpensive choices for you. You can still have flavor without breaking the bank. Pick one up today and enjoy a glass!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Champagne gives me an instant headache but I do love a good wine!