Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Burnt buttcrack

*Really slow news night*
I pulled weeds today and burnt my buttcrack from bending over. I'll spare ya a picture. (LOL).

I do have to say that I have a near perfect life. I have a wonderful husband who I love and who adores me. I have a wonderful house, a meaningful job, great friends. Life is pretty grand. Sometimes I think if I actually enjoy life, I will jinx it and everything will fall apart but ya know, I'm gonna give myself a chance to be happy. I've worked really hard to get here and have done some dumb things in my earlier years but right now-I wouldn't have it any other way.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

that's awesome :) i feel the same way. i'm in a really good place right now, and even though i complain about some things (job/school) i'm lucky to have those things as well..because i'm bettering myself through them. woot woot for happiness! haha

floresita said...

Ha ha - there's one part I've never burnt but I'm sure it's no picnic! :) Granted, I have been nicknamed "crackpants" before... :)

I feel like you do in this stage of my life - very fortunate, very blessed, very happy. Life is so good sometimes I forget to recognize how good it is... :)

sewitsforyou said...

so funny. Omigoodness. That is like when I burnt my toes and ears. I am sorry. Put aloe on it, you will feel much much better..

Brook said...

hahah thats funny.... never burned my crack... good job!