Sunday, August 8, 2010

Scrappy Dog Sunday!

Okay! I'm sorry! I've been gone for a week. I took a little vacation, slowed down a little bit and now I am back in the saddle and ready to go! Yehaw! Now that I've got that out of the way-here's a little public service announcement



4 out of 5 teddy bears say....


Having a Jack Russell Terrier in your house, could be hazardous to your health.

The 5th teddy bear....blames the Min Pin
So, if you are a teddy bear, stay away from these animals. Do not approach! Do not look cute! Don't even play dead! 
Your very life may depend on it. This message was brought to you by the Center for Mangled  Teddy Bears. Repairing teddy bears, one stitch at a time.

4 comments:

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

They are not safe with doberman's either! :)

Cat Soup said...

Haha! We finally got our pooch to stop destroying everything. The secret...Left over rib bones! Of course that only works if you're carnivorous yourself.

Becky said...

Silly Puppies! Don't they know that teddy bears are our friends?

AlwaysInspired said...

I know this all to well! When my pup was small he took the eye out of my childhood friend. Papa Bear is very scared of the evil fur ball that gets to sleep in the bed in his place now. He gives him dirty looks from atop my dresser where he is safe!