Friday, April 16, 2010

Feel Good Friday!

Can you believe it? It's FRIDAY! Oh yeah! Doing my funky little kid dance! I am ready for some weekend fun. I know-I've been MIA for the past couple of days but I have a good excuse. See, I left my job and decided to go on a new adventure. I'm super excited to see where it takes me and I'll be writing more about leaps of faith. Also...and I know you are gonna be super excited about this but I'm working on a give away and a swap! Who wants to join me in a crafty swap? You know you do! Now...on to more good stuff!

I am so in love with these ladies! I really can't decide which one is my favorite. Yalipaz does such cute work and plus-she is GORGOUS (just like her work!)


I am a sucker for anything with ladies sporting the black bob and if there are puppies involved-I will let out a squeel of delight. My Pink Turtle has the most adorable prints and they are having a sale! Check it out!


Wanna know what's awesome-I mean besides us? 1000 Awesome Things~ This blog is now a book and it delivers just what the title says. 1000 awesome things!  My favorite-#948, Eating the last piece of dessert someone left at your house. It's true-it's awesome.

Are you kidding me? This is the most ridculous thing ever! I love it! Such scrap!

Okay! I am out of here-off to enjoy the sunshine! You better get out there too! Sit in the sun, put your feet int the grass and enjoy the sounds and smells of spring. I'm gonna have OMP cook me up a yummy dinner and tiki drinks-wanna come over? 

3 comments:

* said...

ooohhh a swap, what will it consist of? i may just be interested in that!

MafiosaGrrl said...

best of luck to you on your new work adventure, I can imagine your last one was probably pretty stressful. what kind of swappy thing are you think of? That might be fun!

Hello there! My name is June said...

I'd love to do another crafty swap with you sometime! I could stitch up your other dogger!

I hope your new adventure is much less stressful than the last one. I can't even imagine...but would do a lot of craft therapy!

Can't wait to see what you're up to next!