Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things



Raindrops on Roses? Whiskers on Kittens? Are these a few of your favorite things? Wanna know what some of my favorite things are? Swaps! I love a good swap-don't you? Nothing is better than getting a surprise in the mail~ I've decided to host my first Blog swap and the theme is My Favorite Things. So if you want to join, fill out the form and email it to me. Sign up's will be for 2 weeks. PLEASE only sign up if you have time to commit! NO FLAKERS! Everyone will get something! Here are the guidelines:

What: My favorite Things Swap

When: Sign ups-April 21st-May 5th
             Crafting May 5th-June 5th
             Send out by June 5th

Guidelines:
1.Must send 1 small and 1 medium (1 small is 1-2 hours or $5.00, 1 medium is 3 hours or $10.00) You can spoil your partner more but that is the minimum. Please try to be crafty!
2.You must feel comfortable giving your email and address to someone so they can chat with you and mail your swap package to you. I also require a DC# to track the package.
3. Answer the questionnaire and email it to me with the title "Favorite Things Swap". My email is v1313@hotmail.com
4. I will have  create a flickr group for us to post all of our goodies (that sounds so naughty!)
5. THE MOST IMPORTANT! You have to publicly follow my blog.


Okay....Now on to the questions! Remember to email me with your answers-do not post here.

Name:
Real name and address formatted for shipping, with country:
Allergies:
Favorite things-Likes:
Dislikes:
Favorite colors/color combos:
Favorite quotes/sayings/mottos:
Do you collect anything?
Favorite crafts to receive:
Favorite supplies to receive:
Favorite Scents:
Scents you dislike:
Are you willing to ship out of the US?
Please list any other kind of specific extra (not necessarily a crafted item) that would give you happies if you were to receive? (bookmarks, pictures of kittens, whatever)

I am SOOO excited! C'mon and sign up! It will be a blast!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Me! Me! mE!

sewitsforyou said...

I'd maybe want to do this....

Hello there! My name is June said...

tempting!!!...but I really should wrap up my commitment to the Hoop up swap on flickr. Count me in next round for sure!!!