Friday, May 13, 2011

Feel Good Friday

Oh my goodness! Friday is here! Go Friday, get funky! Whoop! Whoop! What? I like Friday...

Well, will you look at that! I can actually stitch! This is the centerpiece of a project I am doing for a wonderful friend who is just too sweet for words. I'm very close to being finished.


My friend Becky told me about this blog and I'm so glad she did! It makes me so happy. Just reading it puts me in a wonderful friendly place. Dottie Angel does it all! She is just beautiful! Check out her store too!



Everyone knows that I have the biggest sweet tooth on both coast, probably in the entire world. It's like the size of Texas. Well, I just stumbled on a great website candy store that has just about everything your little heart desires. I am so excited about the retro candy section! Candy Direct.com really is the candy kingdom and I'm the pretty pretty princess sitting on a throne made of twizzlers.

Hey! If you are in the Bath area of North Carolina tomorrow-go check out my Beckys! They will be at the show, peddling their wares. They will be set up at Bathfest. Go by, tell them hi for me!


Whew! I think I'm on Friday overload! Just one final thing....Since I know you have been humming this through the whole post...here ya go.




HA HA HA! I'M EVIL!!!!!!!

No comments: