Friday, May 27, 2011

Feel Good Friday!

 found on pinterest...unknown artist, if it's you, let me know so I can give you credit.

It's Friday! Holla! Oh yeah...feeling good!


I want to live here....
This pillow is so super sweet! Check out house wren studio-you will fall in love. I promise.


Oh my! Guess who has their etsy shop set up? Who cares that there is only three things in there right now. More embroidery and vintage items are coming.



If I want to live in the wonderful embroidered pillow, I think I want to vacation over at Party Frosting. Everything they do is beyond belief uber adorable. I want them to cater my life. Do you guys think you can do that for me? Thanks! I can only pay you in kisses and hugs but I'm sure you won't mind.


Help me Rhonda...this is not Pete but man, have I seen this face before....

And there ya go! A few things to keep you occupied while I'm BBQing this weekend. I'm mean, honestly, do you expect me to entertain you the entire weekend? You do! Oh, okay, but it's only because you're so stinking cute.

Happiness is not the absence of problems but the ability to deal with them

1 comment:

Bex said...

Woo for the weekend!!! I'll check out the Etsy shop :)