Sunday, May 8, 2011

Scrappy Dog Sunday!

For today's Scrappy Dog Sunday, I am having Jujube take over and write a letter to her mom, Lola.

Dear Mom,

Thank you for letting me sleep with you when I have bad dreams.

Thank you for making me get my daily exercise

Thank you for giving me excellent fashion tips

For showing me how to cover my nose when Pete says, "pull my paw."

But most of all, thank you for being you, flaws and all. You are my inspiration, my biggest cheerleader and my best friend. I love you mom!
Happy Mothers Day,

Love Jujube

6 comments:

Reba said...

So freakin' cute!!

Unknown said...

So sweet! Happy Mother's Day Lola!!

Becky said...

Love those babies! Sweet, sweet, sweet.

AlwaysInspired said...

Happy Mother's Day to Lola and to you the Mama to the whole furry gang!

Becky said...

Awwwww! Happy Mom's day to Lola and you!

Digital Misfit said...

Happy Mother's Day to Lola, and their gorgeous furless momma (you HAVE shaved recently, haven't you?).
♥hugs♥