Wednesday, September 14, 2011

4am Thoughts

UGH! It's 4am and I can't sleep. I normally don't get up at 4am. I get up at 5 and that seems okay to me. Ya know, have some time to check email, have some breakfast, not rush before work but for some reason, I'm up at 4am and it just seems like a weird time to me. It's like the hour before everything starts to happen. It's just not right.

Anyhoo,  I began to write this prolific post about loving yourself, being good to yourself and acceptance, but when I went back and reread what I wrote, it just sounded ridiculous (how's that for acceptance?) So instead, here are top 10 things that you should love.

1. Yourself
2. Yourself
3. Yourself
4. Yourself
5. Yourself
6. Yourself
7. Others
8. Life
9. puppies
10. kittens

Pretty mind blowing, huh? C'mon, what do you expect? It's 4am in the morning! Fine, I'm just gonna fix a bowl of Capt. Crunch and watch cartoons.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Eeeew, really Capt Crunch?!? My teeth hurt just thinking of all the sugary gooeyness it becomes in milk. Grrl you need Cheerios. And sleep.

Love you - Hope today is good!

Nichola said...

Seriously, try the whole grain Cheerios. Delish.

Also, I didn't even know there really was a 4am!