Sunday, September 4, 2011

Scrappy Dog Sunday

AGH! Let me explain the reason I've been MIA. It all started with my wrist bothering me and I decided to take a little break to have it heal up. Well, I got a wrist guard and was fine on Wednesday and then, well, Thursday rolled around and I think I went to bed at 6 that night cause Lola got me up at 3, Refreshed and ready for Friday, I get a paper cut on my eyeball. You heard me right-a paper cut on my flippin' eyeball! Let the crinching begin. So, I've had a patch on it and tried to not be on the computer or do anything else while it healed. Which brings me to Sunday-WHEW!

Speaking of waking me up, I must say that the pups are wonderful alarm clocks. They get me up at 5 every morning, only to go back to sleep after they go outside and get a treat.  They look like this by 5:15am
Lola

I look like this...

Cute fuzzy puppy....
What is up with her feet?

Monster mom...



 Simply adorable...
Peter

You get the picture...





5 comments:

Bex said...

Ha ha!!! I know the feeling!!! And omg ELSA LANCHESTER! :) :)

Denise said...

Ouch on your eye? Now how did you do that?

Since I have started through menopause, my hubby would have to agree that I am monsterous sometimes all day. I try to control it but sometimes...

TroubleT said...

I'm the same way only it's my two legged kids that wake me up. My furchild is content to purr sound asleep by my side. LOL

Becky said...

But what a lovely monster/pirate Mom you are! So glad we have lazy cats!

Lisa said...

Good thing about pups is, they don't care how we look, and thank God cause I'm right there with you. Not fair that they drop back into sleep so easily... little punks. :o)