Friday, December 23, 2011

Feel Good Friday

 via sweetidings.blogspot.com

Only a few more days until Santa comes to Casa de Pedersen. I hope I'm on the nice list this year!



I believe! I believe! KonnyKards stitched up this adorable Santa, just in time for the big day.



Wanna see where Santa is with your goodies? Well,  Norad has a website where you can check on Santa's flight and see if he  is near your town.  This is a popular website at our house. What? Didn't you read the cross stitch above....if you don't believe, you get underwear and socks...


Speaking of gifts, I think that the pups might need this. It allows your dog to tweet! Crazy right? The great thing about this gift is that you can check on your little one when you are at work. You put the little transmitter on the dog's collar and when it barks, it updates the tweet.  It comes in blue and pink and leaves messages such as "I miss you, hurry home," or in Pete's case, "Sorry about the rug."

Ahhhhh......feel that holiday cheer? It's pure bliss. Happy holidays to all of you from all of me! Now, if you will excuse me, I have an OMP and cookies waiting for me. Yep, pure bliss.

No comments: