Saturday, December 17, 2011

Happy Birthday OMP!

Today is my sweetie's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY OMP!

I made you this cake...

But Pete ate it...
 The end of Christmas

I was going to get you these drums...

But I remembered that Lola had a problem with drums...





I was going to sing you Happy Birthday...but Jujube decided to follow her dream of being, Olive, the other reindeer....
Christmas 2010-Jujube reindeer



So, I guess the best I can do is wish you a very happy birthday. You bring a smile to my face every day and each morning waking up next to you is the best day of my life. You make me laugh. You allowed me to finally breathe. I'm not sure what the future holds for us, but I know with my hand in yours, we can face any of life's challenges. I love you.



Now, go get funky, cause it's your birthday! Whoop! Whoop!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Get a room!

Happy Birthday OMP!

Giggly said...

Awww...Happy Birthday to OMP! Today is my Molly's birthday too! :D