Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Dear You Know Who



Open letters to a few people in my life:


Dear boss,
While I am a fan of the churro, I don't believe spending 30.00 at one churro stand is healthy.


Dear Jujube,
I've never been so happy to see a dog poop. I'm glad you're on the mend.


Dear EFU,
I love you. Thank you for keeping me insane in a sane world...wait, I think I got that backwards.


Dear OMP,
I wish I had words to express how much I love you, but I don't and I'm too lazy to look them up, but just know that you rock my world.


Dear Universe,
Thanks for letting me have a pity party with cake and ice cream. I'm glad I got to sit on the corner and pout but now it's time for me to cowgirl up, put on my big girl panties and ride into the sunset, so don't be jerky and let me have my rhinestone moment. 


AND LAST......

Dear you-yeah! You!,
You are so wonderful. Thank you for making the sun shine, laughing at my silly jokes and making it worthwhile to get up in the morning. I hope I do the same for you.


Hugs, not drugs....kiss, kiss, bang, bang, Stay in school, Peace out,

Pam 












 


6 comments:

Becky said...

Right back atcha Beautiful!

TroubleT said...

Loves You Too! :D

So Pam, have you noticed the evil little grin on the sailor boy's face in your pic? It looks like he's looking up her dress. LOL

Giggly said...

Dear Pam, I love you. :) XOXOX

Bex said...

Love ya Pam :)

Nessa the Procrastinator said...

With my two dogs (one being a garbage disposal lab), I can completely understand the excitement over dog poop. :)

Lisa said...

Big ole cheers to that one, Pam! I love EFU so much, them's some good peeps! I'm glad JuJube did her doodie and is ok!