Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's a Major Award



Giggly Mama aka Shannon nominated me for a Beautiful Blogger. Isn't she the sweetest? Thanks Shannon! So, here's the deal!


The rules:

1) Thank the person who nominated me for this award. (done and done!)
2) Copy the award & place it on my blog. (hee hee...Major award)
3) Link to the person who nominated me for this award.
4) Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself.
5) Nominate 7 bloggers.
6) Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate.


Here's Shannon's blog-she's super cool-if you read later next week, you'll find out why.

7 Bloggers...only 7?
1. Always Inspired
2.Feeling Stitchy
3. Posie Gets Cozy
4. Sew It's For You
5. Average Jane Crafter
6. Oh Merci!
7. doe-c-doe


7 Interesting things about myself
1. I love Lucha Libre
2. I create silly DIY craft videos
3. I'm childless by choice although I do have 3 furry children that keep me busy
4. I want to one day own a farm and rescue small dogs.
5. I drive a huge grandpa car that was given to me by my late father in law and I love it. She was originally the cream puff but I renamed her Betty.
6.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas and Christmas music and all things cheesy that go along with it.
7. I am a bath person and not a fan of showers.

2 comments:

Giggly said...

I love your list!!

* said...

i like your list too. rescue small doggie farm? awesome idea...i am a big fan of the small dog...
i have a maltese we rescued a couple of years ago...he's ancient, but we love him so!

i can't wait to find out more about shannon's groovyness! could there possibly be more? :-)