Friday, November 19, 2010

Feel Good Friday!

 Whew! What a crazy couple of weeks it has been. Life can be so chaotic sometimes that we forget to stop and be thankful for what we have around us. I am so thankful that you have decided to stick around for the ride,even when I seem to go MIA for a few days. That makes me feel GOOOOOOD!

I really think this banner needs to be left up all year round, not just at Thanksgiving.  Head on over to
At Second Street and download this free printable banner.

I am always thankful for great ideas from wonderful blogs. Dutch Sisters is a super cute blog with tons of inspiration. It makes you feel all sweet and happy. Check out their great tutorials and awesome shop.

Heading over the hills and through the woods to Grandmother's house can be quite a chore-so make sure you are bundled up. This adorable coat would look SO cute on you (and me)! ModCloth has the best clothes and it's never too expensive. 
Thanksgiving is less than a week away for us in the United States. I truly believe that every day we should be thankful for what and who we have in our lives. You make me happy. Have a fabulous weekend like only you can. 
As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.  ~John Fitzgerald Kennedy

No comments: