Friday, March 11, 2011

Feel Good Friday!

I'm feeling good on this Friday! So, Lent started on Wednesday and even though I'm not Catholic, I always give up something. This year was no exception and I gave up watching and reading the news. I am a news junkie so giving it up is hard. Especially with what has just happened in Japan. I also gave up sitting my butt on the couch so much. I am planning on walking more and getting the pups out. Now, there are some things I just can not give up...



I can never give up my stitching
 
 
 
Or anything sweet. I am baker satisfies my sweet tooth.



Oh, I could never give these up. EVER...



And you must be crazy if you think I'm giving up this beast any time soon. 
 
 
 



3 comments:

Becky said...

With ya on all of 'em but I can't walk in those heels anymore and I'll keep my BillHubby beast!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome that you give up something even though you aren't Catholic. It's a good way to better yourself and that's never a bad idea. I gave up worrying.....super tough. Good luck to you!

Becky said...

That pillow has always been one of my favorites of yours! Those shoes....O.M.G......