Friday, July 1, 2011

Feel Good Friday!

From pinterest via tumbler via...


Oh Friday! You make me so happy. You make me smile and feel like a silly 80's song.


 Picture courtesy of AlwaysInspired (because mine sucked)
See this little guy? He's MINE all MINE! Yep! He is Leopold the Lion Tamer and he is here to help me join the circus. I've got my hula hooping down (did I tell you I bought a hula hoop) and now I just need to teach the dogs to jump through it. You would think it would be easy, yeah, you would think. Anyhoo, this lovely man comes courtesy of AlwaysInspired. I know I keep singing her praises but she truly rocks my world.

I don't understand why my dad puts this out every time I come over.  PS-If anyone knows the site or who this came from, please let me know. I found it on pinterest and really want to make one for my house.

Oh puppy, have I felt your pain.


Lion tamers, rude door mats and silly puppy, Yep! My day is complete. Oh wait, I'm sure I could use one more thing...like this pink dress.
 My Vintage Studio has many more beautiful dresses on her flickr.

Ah....that's much better! Now  I can sit back, enjoy the sunset, and watch the pups run around. Yep, it's one Feel Good Friday.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Love your lion tamer!
And that doormat is GENIUS.

AlwaysInspired said...

What a great feel good Friday post! (and not just because I'm part of it ;)