Friday, March 2, 2012

Feel Good Friday!


Oh My GAWD! You guys! It's Friday! The weekend is here! Go Friday! Go Friday! Whoop!



This will be me in a few hours. It just needs three little dogs running around to make it complete. Lazydoll stitches and draws the cutest girls. Is it possible to give embroidery a hug?

 I know that a lot of people aren't into camping but what about glamping? It's fancy camping where you don't have to rough it but you can be out with nature. I'm pretty sure I need to try it out, just to see if I would like it.  Look at it! It's so pretty ! Check out GlampingGirl.com for all of your glamp needs. They list different places with prices and reviews.



Think I'll be able to fly with this bag? I don't see a problem. Whimsybags prints up great bags for all of your needs. 


It's the OMP of baby chicks!



Whew! So many awesome things to make me feel good today! I hope your weekend is fabu and it's full of glam, OMP chicks and bubble baths-maybe not all together, that could be a bit dicey! 

What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. 
~Author Unknown

2 comments:

LimeRiot said...

OMP Chick!! My goodness. That is too funny.

You guys have a fantastic weekend!! xoxo

Jo Ashcroft said...

OH boy that chick!!! haven't had chance to blog browse for ages so making up for it now. You are my first port of call...AWESOMENESS PERSONIFIED!!!!