Friday, March 16, 2012

Feel Good Friday!


Oh my goodness! It's Friday night-I would have posted this earlier but I took a nap and I just couldn't move off the couch. I almost slept through dinner! Let's see what I have in store for you this Friday night.

See this quilt? My friend Linda made it for OMP. It's monsters! I am blown away by its awesomeness. It just came in the mail and it was totally unexpected. I love my friends so much, they lift my spirits and make me whole.


She also made these super cute cowboy booties for a few of my friends who are having children. I heard there is a pattern floating around Craftster, but I can't be sure of that.


I can't even get my dogs to roll over...



I need these when I am fighting crime. You can find the pattern over at Ravelry and you can email me and I'll give you my address so you can send them to me once you're finished.

Okay homies! Time for some homemade pizza and snuggling time. Hope your weekend is full of besties, superheroes and craftiness! Pam's out! Peace!

1 comment:

LimeRiot said...

Holy smokes!! That quilt is amazing. Linda is such an incredible lady and OMP is well deserving of some cozy monster moments :).

Yay for friends!! This post made me very happy.

I'm happy to have you as a friend, Pam.