Friday, July 13, 2012

Feel Good Friday


Are you ready for some feeling good on this Friday? YAHOO! Let's get this party started!


Octo-gent
Octo-gent will make you smile! Cajun Hillbilly Housewife is 100% responsible for putting that smile on your face. Not only is she super talented but, dang, she is beautiful! I should probably dislike her for that but she's always nice so I just can't do it. Check out her other drawings and embroidery. So stinking cute!

I know I've mentioned it before but I LOVE the blog, Oops I Craft My Pants. You guys-the name alone should get you over there and check out the awesomeness!  I just adore Kira and her craftiness. I still think we should team up for some crafty videos. It would be epic! 


Be prepared to be over the top jealous! My friend Becky sent this to me for my birthday. Oh Mah GAAAWWWD! Could this be any more awesome...and by awesome I mean completely and over the top tacky goodness! OMP suggested that I make it into a Roadhouse playset. He knows me too well. 

Unknown source, if it's yours, please let me know

Goats are so rebellious. They break all the rules.

Okay my little babes, Playa de Pedersen is calling me and I can not resist. I am off to enjoy the sun, the surf and the family. I have been  training the dogs to fetch mama a cocktail. So far they have learned "sit."  It's a process. Have a great weekend! 

Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability.
  ~Sam Keen

1 comment:

Courtney Short said...

WOW!!!!! I didn't even know that you had put me on your blog til I wandered over here!! Thank you so much for the honor and the compliments! You put a smile on my face today. It's really nice (and the best reward frankly) to know your work is appreciated.. It truly makes it ALL worthwhile!!