Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I'm a Bad Friend...

Oh, my friends, I have been so bad! I have not been holding up my duties to entertain you. Shame on me. I will tell you that me and the OMP are stronger than ever and the pups are Pedersen-rific (I totally just made that would up, but you can use it).

Please just know that I do think about you guys and really 100% appreciate that you are in my life, in whatever capacity that may be. So many times your words have lifted me up when I feel like I want to sit down and cry. So, thank you for making the day brighter.

I will leave you with a cute animal picture, cause that's how I roll...Love you lots!
via jokiedo

2 comments:

TroubleT said...

Nope, I won't have this. You are not a bad friend. You are your own brand of Awesome in my book.

Love ya!

Giggly said...

You silly girl! I say your are too good of a friend! I left everyone hanging a long time ago...I am the worst friend! :O

I just want to tell you how much I appreciate all of your posts and how much awesome you bring to all of your friends.

You're the best.