Monday, April 2, 2012

April Showers

April showers bring may flowers so what do may flowers bring? Pilgrims! Hey, your five year old would think that's funny! Fine, here are some movies about April...whatever, just check them out while I work on my jokes.


The year is 1969, the movie is The April Fools starring Jack Lemmon as hardly happy married man who meets the beautiful Catherine Denevue who happens to be unhappily married to his boss. She wants to move back to Paris and demands that Jack come with her. Do they leave together? Do they live happily ever after? Rent the movie and find out.


When I first saw April Fool's Day as a teenager I had no clue what was going on. It may have been because there were cute boys in the row ahead of me and I was more concerned and boy #3 with his OP shorts and summer tan than with any stupid movie. Years later I watched it and again I wondered what was going on-this time I blame OMP and his cute butt in wranglers. Where was I, oh yeah, movie...I thought this movie might have a typical 80's horror movie plot but it doesn't. It has twist and turns that will make you wonder till the very end who is the good guy, who is the bad guy and who is the dead guy.


April ushers in springtime weather, unless you live in my neck of the woods....only 3 more months of rain! Guess I better pop some corn, snuggle in with the family and watch these fab April movies. 

No comments: