Did you know that I never sleep past 6am. I haven't slept past 6 in years. I blame the dogs. They get me up and once that happens, I can't go back to sleep. So, I'm up at 6am on the weekend, playing on the computer, drinking a cup of tea and conversing with my east coast friends. I also catch up on Pinterst in order to figure out what I'm gonna make for dinner that weekend.
This morning, I decided to treat OMP to some cinnamon roll Belgium waffles from a recipe I found on the Pinterst from the blog A Hens Nest. Now, this recipe is super duper complicated so pay attention!
1. Get out your Belgium waffle maker, spray it with cooking spray (like Pam...not like me, the cooking spray Pam)
2. Go to the fridge and get out your can of cinnamon rolls.
3. Place the cinnamon rolls in your waffle maker. Close the lid and cook for about 2-3 minutes. Until they are golden brown
4. Drizzle icing onto the waffles
5. Give to your sweetie and let the praise begin. Don't forget to eat some too!
These waffles are SUPER sweet. I would drizzle the icing instead of putting it on like you would a regular cinnamon roll. You can also freeze them (without the icing) and warm them up when you want a little treat.