Thursday, April 19, 2012

Elmer's Master Craftsters

 
I recently had the opportunity to work with Elmer's and Xacto on a project for Craftster.org. I got to work with some very cool products and some seriously amazing crafty peeps.

First up is Cackle. Holy moly! She is killing me with such beautiful projects. Her paper cutting project in breathtaking.
I'm sure you have seen jillybeans around the internet. Her work has been featured in many crafty blogs.These pumps are off the hook crazy!

Oh my goodness! LimeRiot not only is just about the sweetest and cutest girl in the whole world but she is crazy talented. Seriously, can I be her when I grow up? Her driftwood houses are so stinking cute.

Okay, you need to run, not walk over to OopsICraftMyPants! I LOVE her! LOVE! I need this monster. Help me Rhonda, it's adorable.

Stifflersmom and I go way back. Her sense of style and puppy dogs is impeccable. Did I mention she can craft the pants off of anyone. Not that I have seen this happen, but I've heard rumors. These flying pigs would look great in my kitchen.


Last but not least, it's me and my silly video!


Make sure you check out all the other projects on the Master Crafster Elmer's and Xacto board. You will be blown away!

1 comment:

AlwaysInspired said...

super cute vid, Pam! Also I need that dot runner and that tape!