Thursday, August 28, 2014

Tute Thursday: The Video



Have you been looking for a tutorial that I have done in the past and just can't find it? Searching my blog can sometimes be a bit of a chore (tags are not my friend), but now you don't have to...you can go straight to the source and find all my tutorial videos in one place-The Craftster Youtube Channel. This channel has every craft video I have worked on. It also shows my amazing hairstyles. Seriously, can I get an "amen" about the beauty of my hair? 

Maybe Youtube isn't your thing, that's cool. You can head on over to Pinterest and check out my tutorials, as well as other awesome crafty ideas from Crafster.org. There are SO many ideas for getting your craft on; they even have specific boards for TV shows, movies and other characters. 

It has been such a wonderful journey with Craftster and don't worry, there are no plans on stopping anytime soon. Who knows what I will be crafting next (well...I kind of know, but no spoilers!)

What kind of craft tutorial would you like to see me do? I am up for just about anything! 

No comments: