Friday, October 8, 2010

Feel Good Friday!

 It's Friday! Oh yeah!  I am so excited that we are getting into the Halloween season. The house is almost decorated, the fire is blazing and I'm ready to settle into a Feel Good Friday. Let's see what I have for you my little kiddles.

I really think I need this cute little felted pumpkin cupcake. Fabric Fancies has adorable cakes, pin cushions and wreaths. Each cake is made to order, which makes them even more special.


I absolutely have the biggest sweet tooth known to man. I can't help it. If you dangle a donut in my face, I will follow you anywhere. When I saw these banana split bites, I about dropped over dead. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea! P.S-this has nothing to do with my theme but I couldn't help it.

Head over to Bakers Royale and check out these wonderful tasty treats. Here's the secret. There is ICE CREAM INSIDE the bananas! No, I am not kidding you! It is brilliant. 



When Staar84 posted this over at Craftster I instantly fell in love. The Raven is stitched up from the famous Edgar Allen Poe poem. It blows me away!



This is the perfect costume for Pete. I'm pretty sure that he has already built his jet pack.


Okay guys and ghouls! Once again, Turner Movie Classics is showing Hammer Horror films and this time we have ZOMBIES! I'm off to stoke the fire, heat up some apple cider and have the dogs attack my bunny slippers. Have a great weekend everybody!


No comments: