Friday, October 29, 2010

Feel Good Friday

 Booooooo! Scary Feel Good Friday! You made it to Friday without any spooky ghosts chasing you down. Now it's time to party like a the cool ghoul you are!

Flossbox rocks my socks!

I love a good ghost story. I can't think of a better way to spend a night, then by the fire, hearing a wonderful spine chilling story. American Folklore has every story you can imagine. There are some you can read and others are told via podcast. Just make sure you listen with the lights on.


I NEED these! Or can someone can teach me how to tat? TotusMel has so many beautiful creations.  The rings are stunning and I love the necklaces. Everything is so delicate and spectacular. 

Who's the happiest Halloween cat in the whole world? C'mon, give mom a kiss!


Okay my little beasties! Get out there and get your candy on! Beware of bumps in the night-you might fall over them-HA! Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

* said...

Happy Halloween to you and your furry kids :-)