Friday, October 1, 2010

Feel Good Friday!



Oh my goodness! I have been missing for a few days. I am so sorry! Life threw me for a little loop this week and I've been trying to pick up some pieces and place everything back the way it was. Anyhoo...enough of that mess! It's Friday and I am happy and SOOOO excited that October is finally here. It's the beginning kick off of my holiday season.

I always decorated for Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) and this year I had the chance to film a video about making sugar skulls. They are so cool and now I want to have a decorating party for the season.


This has been my week....
Kunderwood kicks butt at stitching. I admire her work so much, plus...she is the sweetest super cute lady in the world!


Two of my favorite things in the the entertainment world is old time radio and horror/scifi. The Monster Club.com has both! Great old time radio broadcast with shows such as Lights Out, Mystery House and The Haunting Hour. My favorite story so far has been the Transylvania Robots who do everything they are told....


I think Jujube needs this costume or maybe I just need this dog. Oh My Dog Supplies.com have great low priced costumes and more. Right now they have a $12.00 coupon. Score!

Let me tell you...I feel SO much better! I hope you do to. I would love to spend more time with you but right now Turner Classic Movies is having a Hammer Horror film night and I've got some popcorn to eat, jammies to get into and snuggling to get down with. Have a great night my wonderful friends!

3 comments:

Becky said...

I'll be over tomorrow night for that decorating party. I'll bring the complete Twilight Zone DVD set.

Becky said...

Love all this. Except for the whole mess stuff (E-mail yer Sis.)

We watched the Hammer Horror last night. I made it through all 4 of those Dracula movies! And didn't sleep worth a dang.

AlwaysInspired said...

Love the new vid! You are just too darn cute!