Friday, October 16, 2009

Feel Good Friday!


 
You know, I love my husband. Sure he can be grumpy sometimes and yell at kids to get off our lawn (for the record, he has never actually done that-I just always tease him about it) but for the most part, he is an amazing ,kind, wonderful and inspiring person. I was feeling a little down today and he knew the right thing to say. After he told me how much he loves me and how wonderful I am (both of which are true-just saying) he told me to put on my big girl panties and fly right (again, which is true). He constantly reminds me that we are truly blessed and lucky to have a wonderful group of friends, silly puppies and stablility in our lives that most don't.  Thank you sweetie-for keeping me in check, making me laugh,keeping a smile on my face and being the best husband out there. Now that I have you all in either tears or throwing up-on to more feeling goodiness!

 

This needlebook and pin cushion are so adorable! I can't stand it! Cdshortprudhomme makes some of the cutest items and she has a spoiled little puppy. LOVE IT!



I love Geek Crafts! There are so many amazing and differernt craft there that it's hard not to embrace your inner geek with every visit.  I squealed with delight when I saw all the Doctor Who crafts. Oh so happy!




I love Shana Logic. They have the cutest stuff and all of it is 100% handmade and independently designed. How cool is that?


 
Oh my goodness! I am getting a cavity from all the sweetness. I don't think I can stand it anymore.  I hope everyone enjoys their weekend and tries to make it out to a pumpkin patch for some Fall fun. I think I'm gonna have Mr. OMP build me a  fire,watch some scary movies,  work on some crafts, and  snuggle down for a rainy weekend. Ahhhh,,,,Bliss!


No comments: