Friday, August 12, 2011

Feel Good Friday



It's Friday, doing my happy dance, Whoop! Whoop! Go Pam, get funky!


Could this embroidery be any sweeter? Onyxnox at Craftster stitch this up for her craft room. It makes me so happy.

Yesterday I posted 3 dog videos on Facebook. I was going to save this one for Sunday, but I just couldn't wait. The little head tilt reminds me of Pete. Warning-you will have happy tears.


Oh, you know it's true. southern food did save my soul and my marriage, cause OMP loves my southern cooking. Junk Gypsy has the best stuff for the rebel cowgirl in you. I think I will have one of everything please. Cowboys, rhinestones and sassy quotes-throw in dogs, a few cocktails and you have my life, or at least my dream world.


Kittens are very good at karate. It's a well known fact.

Oh my little cats and kittens, it's time for me to go out into the world and enjoy some sunshine! The pups and the pool are calling my name. I can't let either one of them down, can I? I knew you would understand.

 
Ever since happiness heard your name, it has been running through the streets trying to find you.
- Hafiz of Persia

1 comment:

TheMistressT said...

Oh man! That little video is soooo cute! I think the yawn at the beginning got me the most.