Friday, August 26, 2011

Feel Good Friday


Who gets a gold star for making it to Friday? Well, I do. HA! Of course you wonderful people get a gold star too, with glitter edges. Oh yeah, cause I'm fancy like that.


Wanna know what else is fancy? This head. Well, that didn't come out like I had planned, but this felted bust is very cool.
You can make your own if you head over (ha! head over...I crack myself up) to The Handwork Studio. They have patterns for all kinds of felty goodness.

As summer winds down, I need to find an indoor activity to replace my hula hooping and swimming pool madness. I'm thinking line roller skating. It will be like line dancing only with roller skates. What? It could work! I've already got half my outfit planned out.
Via threadsdesign on flickr.

Totally unrelated to my line skating fantasy but I need these dishes.
DuPenny has a series of 1950's housewife plates. I'm pretty sure I need the pillows on their site too.

Well, it's time for me to get back to working on my skates. I'm going to the rodeo tomorrow and if I play my cards right, the big money Texans that are going to be there will snatch up my line skating idea and it will be the next big thing. What? It could totally happen.

Have a great weekend!



xoxox

1 comment:

Becky said...

You go ahead with that skating idea! Just put the plates near your path! ;)

The dogs are too funny!