Sunday, August 7, 2011

Scrappy Dog Sunday!

This week has been pretty good to us, so we decided to splurge a little bit an buy a pool. It's not a very big pool but it's good for us to lounge around in. Pete and Jujube do not like the pool. Lola loves it! Well, she loves having me hold her so she can dangle her little paws in the water.

My arms were getting very tired of holding my little Lola Mae, so I got her this.
Now she can lay in her floaty while I lay back with and work on my tan. She loves this thing. Every day she has been barking at it, then at me, then at her floaty, until I pick her up and put her in for a little bit. She lays backs, demands a doggy cocktail, sunglasses and sunblock (she's doesn't want to burn her little pink belly). I love that she can be next to me in the pool. Now, if you'll excuse me, she is demanding I rub sunscreen on her back. Happy Scrappy Dog Summer!

3 comments:

TroubleT said...

Gah! ADORABLE!!!

AlwaysInspired said...

This is just to freakin' perfect! We've thought about buying Merlin a kiddie pool, but don't want to ruin the lawn! He does like to secretly walk through the sprinkler though. LOL I could see him lounging around in a floaty with Lola!

Becky said...

Just about the cutest thing ever! Do the other two like the pool? I love her face.