Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I'm So Sorry....

AGHHH! I've been so bad! I know it's been a few days since I've been around. Luckily, it's not because I was stressed or sick. Monday I had cocktails with friends and Tuesday, well, Tuesday I was just too tired and Pheneas and Ferb were on. I'm addicted to that cartoon. I'm pretty sure it's all OMP's fault.

So, to make up for not writing, I'm giving you this sweet puppy.

Now doesn't that make it all better? No? Okay, how about this?

Now that man makes me very happy!  Holy hotcakes!

I hope you are having a cute puppy, handsome hotcakes kind of week because you deserve it!




3 comments:

Becky said...

The puppy is enough ;)

The Handsome hotcakes is very cute but all yours!!!!!!!!!!

spidermom said...

whew! what a relief! i had convinced myself that you had been abducted by aliens or something when there was no Tie One On Tuesday! ;)

TheMistressT said...

Now where did that Bigfoot get up to?