Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Trival Pursuit, Kitty Style


Sunday Morning, the scene - OMP and and I sitting in our local diner waiting for our breakfast. Out pop the Tivial Pursuit cards:

OMP: What board game did Humphrey Bogart excel in?
Me: Monopoly!
Long pause....
OMP: Really?
Me: What? I bet he was really good at it.
Another long pause...
OMP? You're kidding right?
Me: I would think a man like Bogart would love Monopoly, and he was smart so I bet he had all the hotels and Park Place.
Another long pause...
OMP: Chess, he excelled at chess.
Me: Really? Hmmmm..would have never thought that. He doesn't seem like a chess man, maybe Life, or Risk but not chess.
OMP: We're done playing this game.

2 comments:

AlwaysInspired said...

LOL sounds about right to me! I like your answer better!

LimeRiot said...

Hee hee! I think Monopoly was a great guess.

I love playing trivia while waiting for meals and/or drinks :).